Tenants & Applicants
What you can Expect
- An agent will contact you within 24 to 48 hours of your submission date at which point we can start working together to settle you into your new home.
- We guarantee professional and courteous service within all our interactions.
What you will Need
- An applicant may be requested to provide personal financial information for the sole purpose of the tenant selection process.
- A successful applicant will be required to sign a lease agreement.
- A successful applicant will be requested to make a Rent Deposit (last months) in advance.
Co-Applicant & Guarantors
Please submit your Co-Application in support of the tenant for a rental property by completing the online form below. Please contact our office directly for help and/or assistance at 1-866-515-4907.
Submit by Email or Paper Option
Should you prefer to completed your application by email or paper, please use one of the following forms below. Send your completed forms and support documentation to: Office@LarocquePM.com
Please do hesitate to call us should you have any questions
Mon-Fri 10am to 4pm